[Samba] pdbedit

Ninti Systems office at ninti.com.au
Wed Jun 9 12:59:49 GMT 2004

Sorry folks, a typo was causing the looping problem.

I'd still like to know if pdbedit needs initialising in some way after
installation, or if it is ready to go. It still looks like at least one
user needs to be added manually before pdbedit can be used in a script.

Thanks
Mick

--
Ninti Systems: Smart IT Solutions