[Samba] pdbedit

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Wed Jun 9 14:54:32 GMT 2004

Well, i used pdbedit in my GUI-usermanager...
and that is an bash script-based proggy...
so yeah i guess u can use it in scripts. (very easyly)

i don't get the part about, pdbedit needs to initialised ?
as long your samba is configed right, pdbedit will follow..
(atleast that is the idea).
Collen Blijenberg   (Montessori Lyceum Herman Jordan)