[Samba] Migrating to new Samba - LDAP schema change

Dwight Tovey dwight at dtovey.net
Mon Jun 7 12:28:21 GMT 2004

I'm working on upgrading a Samba server from Version 2.2.8a to Version
3.0.4.  One of the things I've noticed is that the samba.schema has
changed.  I'll admit that I haven't done an exhaustive search yet, but in
looking over the documentation I haven't seen any mention of anything that
needs to be done to  migrate an existing directory to the new schema.  Are
there any tools that will aid in the migration?

Thanks
    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey