[Samba] need some advice

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Thu Jul 29 16:03:59 GMT 2004

Matthias, I have not read your thread about your problems at all.

I need the list of stuff I wanted. Yes there is a size limit, But we
don't NEED 10,000 lines of the log, just the pertinent stuff. Along the
lines of don't use Win98, I'd have to agree. But, then again, that
probably is not doable in your case.

Please let me be the first to say sorry for no responses. I tend to help
those that help themselves or the one that have demonstrated at least
some persistence.

And, don't think that I haven't gone through the same here. I was really
frustrated with an ADS/WindowsNT/2K/2K3/Samba/Applications Server/shell
access/e-mail setup recently... I'd have thank nobody for replying as
well on 2 separate events.

BUT, to go back to your stuff, The stuff I listed is what I need to
continue to help you, and maybe others will share the secrets they have
found.

So, go back to my first one just before this on... and answer those
questions, if need be multiple mails to overcome the size limit.
greg, greg at gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster: Linux