[Samba] Redundancy in samba

Sensei senseiwa at tin.it
Thu Jul 29 12:47:16 GMT 2004

Hi.

I'm new to samba, so I don't know many things. I have a big
infrastructure based on kerberos, ldap and afs. All our linux clients
log nicely on the cell, no problem. The problem is as everywhere...
windows. I'm trying to make windows log on the cell, using samba (I will
try tomorrow to set up a domain). The questions about samba will come
later on, so expect me to bother you :)

Now, I have more than one server supplying all the needed services, and
I ask you: is it possible to set up more than one pc supplying samba
services for the same domain?
--
Sensei    <mailto:senseiwa at tin.it>
          <icqnum:241572242>