[Samba] Re: Windows permissions

Ulf Dettmer ulf.dettmer at imk.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jul 21 08:05:12 GMT 2004

Hi,
you need to put the gomain group 'Domain Users' into the local group
"Administrators" on each client machine. If you don't want every users
to be administrator an every client machine you can also put individual
groups or users into the local administrator group of your clients.
Alternatively you could create a group 'Domain Admins' with a rid=512.
Members of that group would automatically be administrators on all
domain clients

Ulf