[Samba] Any Windows XP SP2 RC2 Experience?

Jason Balicki kodak at frontierhomemortgage.com
Fri Jul 9 21:41:30 GMT 2004

Earlier today I installed Windows XP SP2 RC2 onto
two of my production machines.  My test boxes were
fine, but the two production machines I installed
them on failed to print in Adobe Reader and IE.

I've got a Samba 2.2.9 DC with a CUPS printing
backend.

Anyway, I've backed off the SP on both production
machines, and I'm going to try to replicate the
issue with another test box, but I was wondering
if anyone has any experience with this service
pack and a Samba based network?  Any hints or
gotchas you want to share?

--J(K)