[Samba] Windows 2K outperform Linux/Samba very much?

Jacky Kim jcy_2008 at 163.com
Fri Jul 9 02:41:29 GMT 2004

Thank Mark.

Yeah, it gains about 30% performance raise to set 'case sensitive=yes'.
But Windows's share is still about 8 times faster than Linux/Samba's .

After several tests, I find that XFS's performance is very near to Reisfer
when checking files' property.

So I think the main problem is caused by samba not File system.
Is there any other config I can set?

Best Regards!

Jacky Kim
.