[Samba] malformed broadcast packets ?

Boles, Jason jBoles at engr.pitt.edu
Mon Jul 5 14:50:32 GMT 2004

I just tried adding this setting now, but the malformed packets are
still coming, and still in 15 minute intervals.  The default "lm
interval" is 60 seconds according to the smb.conf man page, so this must
be something different than lm announce packets.

(yes, I did restart the smb and nmbd daemons after making the change...)

any other suggestions ?
-Jason