[Samba] Problem on APW Drivers Install

Renaud.Leroy at i-carre.net Renaud.Leroy at i-carre.net
Fri Jul 2 14:42:54 GMT 2004

Nothing NEW.

I can't even ...

" ....be presented with the printer properties window. From
here, the way to assign a driver to a printer is open to us. You now have
the choice of:
	*	Select a driver from the pop-up list of installed drivers.
Initially this list will be empty.
	*	Click on New Driver to install a new printer"

I had my account to smbusers with root..

Nothing more..

what's wrong ?

please help