[Samba] Samba + ACL

Aden, Steve saden at itscommunications.com
Fri Jul 2 13:53:27 GMT 2004

Keep in mind that if you are using Share Level ACL's, you do not need to
update your kernel. You only need to update your kernel if you want to
use file level (Posix) ACL's. You can set Share level ACL's with the NT
Server Manager tool.

No reason not to use the latest production version of Samba that I can
think of.

Steve

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ITS