[Samba] Not possible to print same document several times from

RDArcy RDArcy at darlington.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 14:20:54 GMT 2004

Hi

I saw your problem on the Samba Mailing list

<Hi,
we are encoutering some curious problems in our office network:
Print-jobs from windows 2k/xp clients are only printed once, although
the user wanted the same document to be printed several times.
Does anyone have an idea? Has anyone had the same problem?>

We are running HP LaserJet 4200ns on the same network and are having the
same problem. Did you find a fix we could borrow please?

Many thanks

Regards

Robert D'Arcy

RM Managed Services