AW: [Samba] unicode conversion

Markus Thüer zzz at kapuziner.org
Fri Jan 23 13:53:41 GMT 2004

After the conversion with convmv it works fine with unix charset = utf8
but the umlaute I had with Samba 2.2.8 are still not back. Only new
files or changed ones show it correctly. So it does not make a differnce
if I use unix charset Iso8859-15 or convert the filenames and use utf8.
But I realy want my umlaute back. Do I realy have to change the
filenames by hand?

Markus