[Samba] Administrator and Samba PDC

Robert Brugman rbrugman at chartermi.net
Thu Jan 22 02:29:26 GMT 2004

Hello,
I posted yesterday about using samba as a primary domain controller.  I
have a couple other issues I need help resolving.

I got my profiles copied over, but some things seem different.  For
example, Norton Antivirus Corporate doesn't load in the lower right
like it does on my local account.  Mainly stuff like that.  The only
other issues I am having are with Administrators.  I need to be an
administrator on the network, but I'm not sure what I need to do to
make myself one.  Also, is it possible to make a user an administrator
for just one workstation?  The last issue is with login/logout scripts.
  When my user logs in, it executes a batch file that contains calls to
change my resolution to 1600x1200.  When I log out, the logoff script
tells multires.exe to put it back to 1024x768.  Where would I put this
script so that it runs?  Where would I put the logoff script?

Thanks SO much in advance!

Robert
P.S.  Please use the reply-all function of your mail program to reply
so it can skip my mail filters and put the much-needed answers right in
my mailbox.  Thanks!

~Robert Brugman~
This e-mail is X.509 happy ;-)
GPG Fingerprint: D710 B8D9 C72A AB56 174F  71AC 3619 9F32 8250 6034