[Samba] Can't See Share

Norman Zhang nzhang at arkon-group.com
Wed Jan 21 01:14:53 GMT 2004

Hi,

I rsynced some files from an old server to a new server with permissions
attached. Though I can start Samba but I can't see the shares from the
client. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,
Norman

auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
use_first_pass
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
account     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 minlen=4
  dcredit=0  ucredit=0
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok
md5 shadow
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel/
umask=0022
session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

[global]
         workgroup = ARKONDOMAIN
         netbios name = SMB1
         server string = Samba Server %v