[Samba] Samba 3.0 pdc and winxp

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Sat Jan 17 02:33:20 GMT 2004

Thanks for the reply,

I have the wins set to yes and I am seeing wins entries int he
/var/cache/samba/wins.dat if that helps.

In looking around it would seem that I do not have a libnss_wins.o or
libnss_wins.0.2 installed anywhere in the system. Would this be the root
of this issue.

Also is there anything special that needs to be done to Winxp to get it to
join a Samba 3.0 PDC?

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |