[Samba] wbinfo looking for hostname as domain

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jan 15 22:13:32 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 04:37:54PM -0500, Matt McParland wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>
> > > Anyone know why it would be looking for the hostname as the domain instead
> > > of the domain I joined it to?
> >
> > This was fixed shortly after the release of 3.0.2pre1.
>
> Does that mean another release is coming? :)

There is

> Does the CVS version typically compile or does it too bleeding edge?

It *should* always compile and run as expected.  Most failure to
compile issues are just missing checkins, not anything deliberate.
We really do try to test that it works before we checkin, but there is
a reason jerry is busy preparing the rc releases - we need outside
confirmation.

Andrew Barltett