[Samba] Samba PDC and Automatic Printer Install

alaslavic at havertys.com alaslavic at havertys.com
Wed Jan 14 21:03:22 GMT 2004

In your smb.conf, you have the option "use client driver" set to "yes".
When it is "yes", it will not allow you to set the driver.  You need to
delete the "use client driver" line, reload samba and it should work.

Alex Laslavic
Havertys Tech Services

samba-bounces+alaslavic=havertys.com at lists.samba.org wrote on 01/14/2004
10:35:11 AM: