[Samba] LDAP Users from other ldap base...

Gilberto Nunes gilbertonunes at cbj.g12.br
Fri Jan 9 22:06:14 GMT 2004

Hi...

    I Hope somebody can help me please...
    I have a ldap base from my mail server.
    This server have a samba.schema, from samba-3.0.0.
    I make other server (PDC) and I like to use the same users that i have
in my mail server.
    This is possible?
    Other question: Why when I insert a user, with any ldap tool
(smbldap-tools, phpLDAPadmin, webmin, whatever...), after that the
user can logged in to tha Domain, I have that to use smbpasswd so that
the user obtains to logar itself. In another way, the user not it does
not obtain to logar itself. What is wrong?

--
Gilberto Nunes
Suporte Rede Bonja - Bom Jesus/Ielusc
www.ielusc.br - suporte at ielusc.br