[Samba] How do I get Winbind accounts in LDAP?

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 14:23:15 GMT 2004

Hi John/List,

	I'm attemtpting this (idmap in LDAP) with samba3.0.1 and Sun DS 5.2 but without any success. I've tried what John T has suggested below but my idmap OU is still empty (adapted LDAP commnads for Sun DS). I cannot see any errors in either Samba or Sun DS logs, does anyone have any troubleshooting tips to help work out why this isn't working?

		many thanks Andy.