[Samba] Windows 2003 Server ADS problems, rh 3.0AS, smb 3.0

Brian Otto ottob at dteenergy.com
Tue Jan 6 20:29:57 GMT 2004

This is a quick question.  Does anyone know if anything changed with
regard from windows 2000 ADS to windows 2003 ADS?

My configuration is such that I can do a 'getent passwd' and get back
appropriate results, and 'wbinfo -u' and get back appropriate results,
but when I try to login via windows or as "DOMAIN+USER" it barfs.  And I
know it's not PAM because if I point the machine back to a win2k server,
it works.

Wondering if anyone knows of any changes made to windows 2003 ADS?  Many
thanks!

Brian Otto, e-mail: ottob at dteenergy.com
Principal Analyst Svr Eng, DTE Energy