[Samba] SUSE RPMs

MWONGE RICHARD mwonge at linuxsolutions.co.ug
Sun Jan 4 11:47:30 GMT 2004

I downloaded SUSE RPMs samba-3.0.1 installed on suse 8.2 wanting to
establish a trust relationship with windows 2000 server PDC. I tried to
browse my network on the 2000 server i could see my samba PDC but i could
not open it, returning an error "incorrect parameter". when i installed
samba 3.0.1 for tared sources i was able to create a one way trust that is
samba PDC could trust win2k server PDC but the win2k server PDC could not
trust the samba PDC. What might be wrong with the RPMs

cheers
--
Mwonge Richard
Support Enginer