[Samba] suse 8.2 Samba 3 LDAP :Cannot Log onto Domain Member Workstation After Joining Domain

Sundaram Ramasamy sun at percipia.com
Thu Jan 1 06:08:33 GMT 2004

Hi,

Now I was not able to login to the samba3 domain from windows 2000, after
refreing this document

http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/samba-pdc.html#id2888010

Here is my smb.conf setting.

        client schannel = Auto
        server schannel = Auto
        client signing = auto
        server signing = No

What should I change to login to the domain. I am attaching smb.conf file.

[global]
        workgroup = TUX-NET
        passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://localhost
        debuglevel = 3
        time server = yes
        interfaces = 127.0.0.1 eth0
        bind interfaces only = true
        printing = cups
        printcap name = cups
        load printers = yes
        wins support = Yes
        unix charset = LOCALE
        local master = yes
        domain master = yes
        domain logons = yes
        security = user

              add user script = ldapsmb -a -u "%u"
           delete user script = ldapsmb -d -u "%u"
           add machine script = ldapsmb -a -w "%u"
             add group script = ldapsmb -a -g "%g"
          delete group script = ldapsmb -d -g "%g"
     add user to group script = ldapsmb -j -u "%u" -g "%g"
delete user from group script = ldapsmb -j -u "%u" -g "%g"
     set primary group script = ldapsmb -m -u "%u" -gid "%g"
        ldap admin dn           = cn=Manager,dc=sfgroup,dc=com
        ldap suffix             = dc=sfgroup,dc=com
        ldap machine suffix     = ou=People
        ldap group suffix       = ou=Groups
        ldap user suffix        = ou=People

-SR