[Samba] Can't login to Samba PDC

Scott Gross SGross at newsgroupwest.com
Fri Feb 27 23:22:30 GMT 2004

We're trying to migrate from a windows NT domain to a Samba domain.  I've
installed Samba 3.0.2a with an LDAP backend.  The server seems to be running
fine as I can browse the shares from a non-domain Win2k workstation after a
successful password check.  The workstations join the domain just fine but
after I join them to the domain I can't log in to them.  I've checked my
schannel and sign or seal settings in the Samba server and the workstation
but still no luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated, I've been working at
this for about two months now and I'm just getting frustrated.