[Samba] Re: Lost Connection when transfering large files...

Michel van der Breggen breggen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:27:54 GMT 2004

hi all,
same problem here, using redhat 7.3 and 9.0 both with samba 3.0.2a and
Win2K. While copying files thru the share it simply hangs up the connection.
FTP-ing it over the network works like a spark. I've been trying to debug
some information out of it. but the only thing i get out of the logs is that
it has a socket error or something.

Does anyone have a clue what is going on and how to fix it?

With regards,
Michel van der Breggen

"Spam" <spam at tnonline.net> schreef in bericht
news:232927180.20040220212533 at tnonline.net...