[Samba] Re: home directories with winbind

gints neimanis gints at venta.lv
Mon Feb 23 21:31:48 GMT 2004

Yes, it is possible with pam_mkhomedir

For example, that configurations works very well:
  /etc/pam.d/system-auth
====
#%PAM-1.0

auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
use_first_pass
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
account     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 minlen=2
  dcredit=0  ucredit=0
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok
md5 shadow
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel/
umask=0022
session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so
====

Gints