[Samba] anybody successfully print to Windows printer?

Yang Yang yangyang at juggler.ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:34:05 GMT 2004

hi guys:
	I tried to print from a linux box to print to a windows printer
	through Samba, but failed.

	another windows client successfully print to this windows printer by
	'adding networked printer'.

	I did "smbclient" , then "print" on the linux box,
	I could see that the job IS transmitted to the windows box, because
	I open the printer dialog, and the status shows "Remote downlevel
	document" "Error-Printing" , but the Windows box doesn't give me any
	debugging info.

	please help me get rid of this annoying problem, thanks a lot!!

	Yang