[Samba] Runnin' Samba on a machine with multiple Interfaces

Michael Thompson mike at thompsonmike.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 02:07:22 GMT 2004

Hi Samba,

  I am sorry if this is a Newbie Question, But I am confused on what I
  read in the FAQ about this.

  What I have at the moment is a machine with Two net cards, one of
  which is purly a Snort interface, but due to a quirk in the OS must
  have a IP, the other is the network card.

  What would I have to put into smb.conf for samba to use only one
  network card? Not both as it is at the moment.

--

Best regards,
 Michael (mike at thompsonmike.co.uk)

5 days a week my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

'To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour'

Using TheBat! Version 2.02.3 CE
Running On Windows XP (2600, Service Pack 1)
Sent From OneAndOne