[Samba] Preview Samba-3 by Example book

Harry, Jill Jill_Harry at Prenhall.com
Wed Feb 18 23:24:52 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I know there has been a lot of interest in John Terpstra's upcoming book,
"Samba-3 by Example: Practical Exercises to Successful Deployment." The book
is scheduled to print end of March and can be found at local bookstores by
early April.

In the meantime, John will be giving a talk at the BYU UNIX User's Group
tomorrow, Thursday, February 19th at 8PM, where he will be previewing the
book. For more information, go to http://uug.byu.edu/events.php?id=121

If you can't make it to this event, but would like to get a copy of the book
as soon as possible, you can pre-order it now from Amazon. It's best to
search under "Terpstra, John" or the book's ISBN, 0131472216.

I think this will prove to be a very useful book, and hope you find it so.

Thanks for your support and interest,

Jill

Jill Harry
Executive Editor
Prentice Hall PTR
5585 Bear Creek Drive
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306
209-374-3402
209-374-3406 fax
jill.harry at pearsoned.com
www.phptr.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.