[Samba] FreeBSD and Samba HowTO

Aaron Collins hellfire at fastq.com
Wed Feb 18 00:27:31 GMT 2004

For anyone that has been having trouble getting FreeBSD and Samba to play nice together, I've written up a Howto
http://hellfire.homeunix.net:81/Docs/Configuring%20FreeBSD%205.htm

It goes over some of the complicated subjects like installing Kerberos, and making sure it works right.  It also shows you how to make FreeBSD do ads in a win2k domain so that it treats domain users as local users.

It is a work in progress, and I still have extra material to cover, but the base doc is enough for anyone struggiling to get the overal system to work.  I still need to include things like troubleshooting errors, and configuring PAM.  If anyone finds this helpful, or has any reconmendations, please let me know.

-Signed,
Aaron Collins