[Samba] Unable to join ADS domain

giuseppe panei giuseppe.panei at sgai.com
Tue Feb 17 15:33:06 GMT 2004

Then the m$ documentation that recall ksetup and ktpass
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp
is bad ? It is my last resource :-).

I am attempting from many time to join my linux box to a win2k ads domain.
I can browse winXp/2k hosts, I get ticket, but the from client hosts i must
input the password.

I must have a *.keytab file on my computer?

regards

Giuseppe Panei