[Samba] ACL bug

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Mon Feb 16 14:16:29 GMT 2004

hi

damn!

i'm going crazy...

files created in the shell (bash) also get -x'ed

example again:

humanpdc:~ # getfacl /data/test/home/
# file: data/test/home
# owner: test
# group: users
user::rwx
group::---
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:group::---
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

humanpdc:~ # touch /data/test/home/test

humanpdc:~ # getfacl /data/test/home/test
# file: data/test/home/test
# owner: root
# group: rootgroup
user::rw-
group::---
mask::rw-
other::---

*argh*

what's this?

can anybody help me although it's not really smb related?

thx³

--

          "Matrix - more than a vision"

                  Michael Gasch