[Samba] Book update "Samba-3 by Example"

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sun Feb 15 04:13:23 GMT 2004

Folks,

Since appearing on the LinuxShow this past week I have had emails asking
when the above book will be available. Patience will be rewarded. The book
can be pre-ordered from Amazon.Com today and will ship late March. It will
be available at the SambaXP conference in Goettingen, Germany on April
5th. That's a promise I fully intend to keep as my tutorial will use it as
the prime reference document.

For those wanting to know more about the SambaXP conference please refer
to:
	http://www.sambaxp.org

The SambaXP Conference is an event you will not want to miss.

At a later date I will provide further information. At this time, the book
is on schedule.

Cheers,
John T.
--