[Samba] Samba, Mac and IBM Midrange

Victor Guizar vmguizar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 23:38:12 GMT 2004

We are currently trying to access an IBM AS/400 (iSeries) system with a Mac
system running OS X. We have setup a share drive thru the AS/400's NetServer.
We have successfully connected to the shared drive but all characters in are
not legible.
Looks like the code page is not set correctly, also when we click on an object
it disappears from the screen. Is there additional configurations steps
required for these two platforms to work together.