[Samba] Monitoring File Use

Bruce Kirkaldy bruce at dupreeinc.com
Thu Feb 12 17:01:23 GMT 2004

Thank you for the reply, Jason. I'd prefer to find something similar to
what we have with our Novell 4.11 server. We have the ability to monitor
"Connection Information" and "File open/lock activity". This allows us
to see who may have a certain file open and helps us to resolve file use
conflicts on the network. As I mentioned, I'm new to Linux and may be
missing something obvious. Thanks again for your suggestion.
Bruce