[Samba] Re: school PDC questions

Collen collen at hermanjordan.nl
Tue Feb 10 11:15:25 GMT 2004

Ehh.. it does...

you can setup samba to use (both pdc and bdc) the same mysql server..
so you have 1 mysql server for both samba servers..
this is 1 solution..
the second, run on both samba servers mysql as well.
and let both mysql servers sync eachother..
(both master & both slave..)
or even bether..
let the backup server be the mysql slave, and setup pdc + bdc to use 1
mysql server..
if the pdc+mysql goes down, switch to the bdc, en let him use the
backup mysql..

you see.. mysql can do the job aswell...
l8r, Collen