[Samba] Maybe this has already been discusses LDAPv3

Spencer samba at aib.com
Tue Feb 10 01:13:16 GMT 2004

I think I have already seen this discussed. If so, where is a good
"searchable" samba archive?

Does samba 3 work with LDAPv3?

I dumped my ldap database to ldif, and tried to add it to my test server
running openldap 2.1.22-8 and got all kinds of violation errors. i.e. no
structual objectclass provided, this was for my computer accounts, that
have top, posixAccount, sambaSAMAccount objectClasses.

Any Ideas, or can you point me to a searchable samba archive if this has
been discussed previously.

Thanks,
Spencer