[Samba] Samba and vland

Mohamad Al-Sabek malsabek at kentri.org
Fri Feb 6 20:12:09 GMT 2004

Hi all,
I'm running samba 2.2 as a domain master on redhat7.3 os.  Just recently
we started subneting the network.  I have entries for the domain in the
dns servers.  But for some reason I can't autenticate to the domain.  I
have noticed when I try to authenticate that the requests are not
reaching the server.  Every time i try to logon I check the samba log
files but i see no activities.  Did any one try to use samba on linux
boxes as a domain master and authenticate through different networks?
What am I missing?

Thanks for your help