[Samba] samba 3.0.1 and ldap backend problem - I can not add new accounts to domain.

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Wed Feb 4 21:25:47 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problems.  I had 2.2.8 working just fine, when I
updated to 3.0.1 it broke a bunch of stuff.  LDAP authentication works fine
under shell, ssh, and all the native linux stuff, but cannot seem to add
accounts for some reason.

If you arrive at a solution, please let me know...

Thanks,

-Jeff

--
Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager