[Samba] LDAP versus LDAPSAM

Philip Juels pjuels at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:29:46 GMT 2004

Okay, that makes sense.  So, since I'm running a SuSE 8.2 system
openldap-2-2.1.12-74 and samba-2.2.7a-72 (ldap option), I don't need to
worry about ldapsam.  Does samba under this installation know to use the
ldap.conf for ldap client settings or does it need to have entries in
the smb.conf?

Thanks,

Phil Juels