[Samba] Samba and Network Neighborhood

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Mon Feb 2 04:32:18 GMT 2004

I have no guest account in samba. I have one on the Linux system.

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1)
# Date: 2004/02/01 21:26:10

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = SPUHLER
        netbios name = AARGAU
        server string = aargau %v
        interfaces = eth1
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        map to guest = Bad User
        unix password sync = Yes
        log level = 1
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 50
        time server = Yes
        printcap name = cups
        logon script = %U.bat
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 65
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        dns proxy = No
        wins support = Yes
        printer admin = @adm
        hosts allow = 192.168.0. 127.
        printing = cups

--

Best Regards

Thomas Spuhler

All e-mails from this location have been scanned for viruses
This e-mail has been digitally signed