[Samba] Samba and Network Neighborhood

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Mon Feb 2 04:31:49 GMT 2004

[root at aargau thomas]# testparm -v  | grep guest
testparm: invalid option -- v
[root at aargau thomas]#

But
[root at aargau thomas]# testparm
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[print$]"
Processing section "[pdf-generator]"
Processing section "[brigitte]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[thomas]"
Processing section "[philipp]"
Processing section "[pdfdropbox]"
Processing section "[pdf]"
Loaded services file OK.

Tom

--

Best Regards

Thomas Spuhler

All e-mails from this location have been scanned for viruses
This e-mail has been digitally signed