[Samba] Re: Re: group policies in samba PDC for windows 2000 professional and xp clients

Danny Paul jdpaul at gocolumbiamo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:50:06 GMT 2004

The only thing I've tried with any success is to find the registry keys that
need to be changed, create a patch, and add regedit /s patch_name.reg to
the user's login script.  Of course, if you need to set Machine Settings as
opposed to user settings, this will not work because the user is not
allowed to change this settings.

John, I'd be interested in testing this with you and helping with
documentation.  Can you send me what you have?

Thanks,
Danny Paul