[Samba] 2003 Terminal Server profile storage problem

Mitch (Bitblock) mitch at bitblock.com
Tue Dec 7 18:49:46 GMT 2004

I've got Samba set up with the homes share configured.

I've added the settings under the Terminal Services Profile tab of a test
user.

When I log in, the folder specified is created, but it doesn't receive any
data files until the user logs off.

In the NT event viewer, I see :

Event Type:       Warning

Event Source:    Userenv