[Samba] OS/2 error while accessing samba share

j s schweet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:25:39 GMT 2004

Uhg. Well, the main program used on the OS/2 machine can access the
shares just fine it appears. I'm guessing the program probably isn't
using the same calls as the OS/2 GUI is using. If anyone comes up with
a solution to this (even months down the road from now) I'd love to
hear about it.

Thanks for your reply Guenter.