[Samba] To the ones who may concern :: German Translation of the Samba-Docs FINISHED.

Stefan G. Weichinger monitor at oops.co.at
Tue Aug 24 11:19:26 GMT 2004

Hello to all Samba-users, and,
in particular,
Hallo an die deutschsprachigen Anwender von Samba !

I just finished the german translation of the last file of the
Samba-3-howtos.

A loose team of ~10 voluntary translators has built this first
complete translation of the current Samba-3-HOWTO-collection.

I want to thank all the translators as well as the members of the
Samba-Team, especially John, Volker and Jelmer, for their help.

--

There is still work going on, I am going to correct and review some of
the files, fixing typos and polish things, editing the indexterms ...

Aside from that, the main part of the work is done, the translation of
the HOWTO-files.

Additionally the manpages have been translated as well, in preparation
for the german print-version of "The Official Samba-3 HOWTO And
Reference Guide". (Thanks to YOU, too ;-) )

--

Visit http://gertranssmb3.berlios.de/output/ for the HTML-Version of the HOWTOs.
The manpages will be added soon.

Thanks a lot,