[Samba] Solved -> Re: nmbd remembering additional eth interfaces...

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Fri Aug 20 21:09:37 GMT 2004

Good old grep to the rescue. wins.dat was the file holding the old data. It had ever IP for this server ever used. I renamed the file with samba down, and all is well now that Samba is back up.

Is there no auto refresh / purge for this file...???

Those NIC's are long gone, eth0 is all that is left. Multiple IPL's since their removal.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems