[Samba] permission to a group - samba pdc

Renata Lopes Rosa rrosa at usp.br
Wed Aug 18 13:10:26 GMT 2004

Hi People,

I am doing a pdc samba linux server and it is ok, but only one thing
don´t work, when I go in my Windows2000 or Win XP client and I join it
to the domain of the linux server after when I go put the permission to
the user of the domain, it appears only the users of my domain and no
the group of this users, I need to do for a group student and only
appears the users of this group and no the group, imagine I set the
permission in my Windows to one by one client, if I do this for a group
I do this only one time.
Please if someone could help me, I will get gratefull.
Thanks,
Renata.

Renata Lopes Rosa
Analista de Sistemas
Faculdade de Arquitetura e Urbanismo (FAUUSP)
São Paulo, SP - Brasil   (o-
tel: +55+11+30914565     //\
e-mail: rrosa at usp.br    _\\/_