[Samba] Joining a samba 3.0.5 domain with win2003 Server

Achim Unger _ at ing-buero-unger.de
Fri Aug 6 18:11:26 GMT 2004

Hallo List,

I am running a samba domain as PDC with NT4 and Win2k as clients. Now I
want to join this domain with a Win 2003 SERVER (for using terminal
services).

I just tried it the way I was trying with my clients, but no success.
Google comes up with lots of information for joining an Win domain with
samba, which is not what I want. So is it possible at all to join a
samba domain with win3k+3 server? Maybe any links?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Achim

--

H a n s - A c h i m     U n g e r
eMail    :     Achim.Unger at web.de