[Samba] beeweeb file server, Comments? (Somewhat off topic)

Mike Jacobson mjacobson at beeweebusa.com
Sun Apr 25 20:41:19 GMT 2004

Der Mr. Mefford:

I was searching the Internet today and ran across
your posting in the Samba groups about our
Beeweeb software.

If you are serious about learning more about Beeweeb
and our plans for it, as will as its relation to Samba
(as well as LMUX, AFPS, and plain ole SMB software)
please feel free to contact me directly.

We believe that the world is large enough for both
Beeweeb and Samba, and that with sufficient knowledge
users can select the one which is required for their
specific application.

Kindest Regards

Michael L. Jacobson
Managing Director